The bracket has been preset to fit the 5 gallon cooler. The straps go over the cooler to secure the lid.
Bracket Strap Adjustment:
1. Remove the clips and carefully remove the straps.
2. Locate on the inside of the strap a horizontal seam of white thread.
3. For the 5 gallon size, this will be preset to the edge of the bracket base.
4. Place the water cooler into the bracket with the faucet dispenser located between two arms.
5. Drape the straps over the lid so that the cross seam on the strap intersects at the center of the lid. Pull the strap to achieve this location.
6. Adjust the length of the strap to snap into the buckle easily. Final adjustments will be made after installation.
To attach the bracket:
1. Position the water cooler bracket onto it's desired location and mark the location holes.
2. Remove the cooler and drill starter holes at the marked locations.
3. Attach the bracket with screws or bolts.
4. Insert the water cooler and snap the strap into its buckle.
5. Pull the strap until tight.
6. Weave excess strap through adjustment buckle.
answered 1 year, 8 months ago
0out of 0found this answer helpful.